Friday, August 22, 2008

1~ 7:30 2~ 8:00 3~ 8:30 all AM

So our start times have been requested.... I figured we may as well get out there and get going.... and then we could all get one leg in long before it gets dark  :)  

We still have four spots and only 9 days before the new people will have to pay $90 instead of the $80 by the 31st.  On that note if you haven't gotten me the money please do so soon... Thanks.  

On a training note... have you thought about your feet lately?  I know my feet love new shoes.... fancy ones... spiked heel ones.... flip flops.... and also my running shoes.  I would strongly suggest going to your local running store in the next few weeks and getting fitted for some fabulous new shoes, good shoes, right for your feet and how you run.  If you are like me you all ready know what those new shoes are.  Did you know running shoes last 300-400 miles before they start to break down?  That is about 3-4 months.  The beginning of September would be a great time to get new ones to get them broken in, your feet accustomed to them and have them not be on their last legs for your three legs  :)

No comments: