Sunday, September 21, 2008

Updated estimated start times...

Ok finally figure out how to get it to post in the layout... only took two computers and half my hair being ripped out in frustration but finally thought of a way to make it work...


If you haven't sent me which legs you are interested in please do so in the next day or two so we can get this all squared away. If you have talked/emailed me I have them don't worry I don't need them again :) Also Katie and I think a little meeting for those of us that are local would be helpful and she has offered to have us over one night 8:30ish or so, once the kids are done for the day so if you are a local let me know what nights might work for you this week or next and we will see what we can get worked out. Thanks and in case you missed it the last 100 or so times I have posted it, my email address is info@theribbonspot.com don't hesitate to email me, even if it is a silly something! I love to get mail.... just ask Bart how much I like mail.... his mail got him a wife :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

clueless Katie wants to know if she is runner #11. If not, which one am I?

The Eberhardts said...

i am up for 3, 9, or 10. just tell me where you need me!