Friday, September 19, 2008

Ok Ladies we need to be serious....

HAHAHAHA.... anyone who really knows me knows I am not a super serious person so don't stress i am not mean.... just trying to cross things off my perpetual to do list!

So here are all the things that are somewhat connected to this race that I think "oh right I need to..." at 2 am.... in no particular order.  Get a pen and get these on your to do lists too  :)

1:  Looks like we have a start time!  8 AM which is great but does mean that if you scroll down and look at the legs move all of them ahead by 1 hour.  I'm sorry but I don't have it in me to type it all out again.... forgive me i am trying to hurry.  

2.  Team Running From the Kids is almost complete!  Almost isn't quite good enough though.  We have one in the works... I don't want to pressure her but I know she is reading this so just say yes.... we can make it work!  :)  Think of all the people you know... soccer teams, baseball teams all the moms you come in contact with branch out the worst they can say is no thanks your crazy.... but we all all ready know that.  We need to get this wrapped up before it is October!  Think Think Think then Ask Ask Ask!

3.   Lindsay and I have secured van rentals in Austin.  We need to start thinking logistics.  Tentatively we are planing to go down Thursday evening after all of the daily festivities (would hate to expect Dad to keep all of our balls in the air ~ we are super women you know)  I think we should carpool down to Austin leave our cars at the airport (where the vans are) pick them up and keep on trucking down to near the start  This way when we are done in Austin on Saturday we don't have to back track to pick up our cars.

4.  Speaking of vans.. did you know there are awards for the funnest decorating and best costumes and such?  I think we should decorate somehow.  So get some creative juices flowing.... start brainstorming and lets get some real ideas and turn them into reality!  After peeling off vinyl polka dots from Miss Kate's walls I have been stirring some ideas along those lines... but let me get your ideas too

5.  Do we want shirts or anything?  If so it would be best to get them started now so we can make them great and not be in a rush!  Again think think think...

6.      I know there were way more things than this but they are temporarily gone... maybe I will post again later with them... stay tuned!

Oh yea ... how is the training going... or not going?

Email me info@theribbonspot.com.... I would love to hear from all of you!

1 comment:

The Eberhardts said...

shirts seem like a must, right? do we want running shirts (you know, like running gear fancy schmany stuff), or do we want 'after the race regular ol' shirts'? i have a regular ol' shirt connection....